Life as a Fish

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Twin Day

Today is Twin Day. We had to dress up as twins with someone else. I went with Bree, dressed up mostly to look like her. We looked good. I got compliments all day because I straightened my hair and it looks so different!!

We have an unfortunate guest in our house. A mouse is living in the wall in our kitchen. Gross!! The most upsetting is that Becaa and I woke up this morning at 4 to find it running around in our bedroom, euuuuuuggghhhhhhhhhhhh!! One of the most frustrating things about living in a community house is trying to keep it clean, as there are so many people always messing it up. But our house is particularly bad at keeping the kitchen clean and leaving old plates and food around, so it’s little wonder we got a mouse (I actually think it’s a rat, as it was big and black, but fear for Becaa’s sanity should I suggest this!!)

I don’t want to go to sleep tonight. Ratty in my bedroom is not a good alarm clock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home